Senin, 22 April 2013
Jumat, 22 Maret 2013
Amed Dive Center was opened in July 2002 and is jointly operated by two Balinese and one German. We, Wayan, Nyoman, and Hartmuth decided to create an innovative diving & water sports service facility that shall:
- offer relaxed and enjoyable water sport activities for our guests
- guarantee an optimum of safety
- respect the environment and focus on sustainable development
- provide special diving courses and trips focusing on environmental issues
- train our staff in safety, health- and environmental matters in an economically viable style
Amed Dive Center offers: Introductory Dives, Scuba Dive, Open Water, Advanced Open Water, Rescue Diver, Emergency First Respond, Fun Diving in Bali’s best Dive Sites and Diving Trips.
“Make Bubbles No Troubles”
is the motto of Amed Dive Center
Amed Dive Center operates as a limited liability company – PT. Amed Wisata Tirta – and holds all required national (Indonesian) licenses.
Amed Dive Center is a registered PADI Dive Resort (No. 6771) and a registered SSI Dive Center (No. 741052) and follows the PADI & SSI regulations.
Amed Dive Center works in close cooperation with Hotel Uyah Amed & Spa Resort